While you may be able to browse certain sections of the Platform without registering with us, however, please note we currently do not offer any product/service under this Platform outside UAE.
There are three general categories of information we collect:
(1) Information you give to us.
(2) Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site
(3) Information we collect from third parties.
We use your information in several different ways. What we do with your information depends on when we collect it and what we collect.
Information you give to us
- Your name and contact (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number, and password)
- Additional profile information (such as date of birth, gender, location, and preferred language)
- Your payment information (such as your credit/debit card number, security/CVV code, and expiration date)
- Your communications and contact history with us (such as service call recordings, chat and instant messages, or communications with our social media channels)
- Other information (such as product reviews, forum posts, survey responses, participation in promotions, and other user-generated content)
|How we use information you give to us||Why we collect it|
|Registration||We need your name and contact details to create your account. This information is necessary for the adequate performance of certain services and offerings on the Site, and to fulfill our contract with you when you place an order.|
|Accept payment, fulfill orders, provide refunds||We use your name and contact details to fulfill our contract with you and deliver your orders, and we use your payment information to process payments and comply with applicable law.|
|Application for financing solutions offered by financing providers||We collect your financing information on behalf of the financing provider you choose and send the information to that financing provider to facilitate your application to financing products.|
|Sending you account information||We need your name and contact details to deliver important account information to you, such as order confirmations and notices, changes to account settings, and notices about the Site, or the terms and policies that apply to them.|
|To offer an improved user experience||We use your communications and contact history with us, as well as other information such as additional profile information, to operate, protect, improve, and optimize the Site and to personalize and customize your experience.|
|Analytics, training, and quality assurance||We may use information you provide to us to train our staff, improve our services and offerings, and perform other internal analytics and performance monitoring.|
|Communication, marketing, and advertising||We may use information you provide to us to deliver and personalize our communications with you, or to administer referral programs, rewards, surveys, sweepstakes, contests, or other promotional activities.|
Information we automatically collect from your use of the Site
- Purchase history and saved items (such as what you bought and what you’ve placed in your cart or saved)
- Log data and device information (such as details about how you’ve used the Site or , IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, cookie data, location data and page/product views or clicks)
- Geo-location information (such as IP address, browser information or mobile GPS information)
To provide customer service and process returns
Information we collect from third parties,
Including third party services (for example if you link, connect, or login to the Site or with your Google, Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter accounts) or other sources (such as your contacts or brands we partner with)
Your name and contact details (such as your email address, mailing address, phone number and password)
Social media handles (such as your Twitter or Instagram handle)
Other information (such as demographic data, fraud detection information and information about you and your activities, experiences, and interactions on and off the Site)
When We Share Your Information
We share your information with the following categories of recipients as an essential part of being able to provide the Site, related services, and offerings, including customer service, to you:
- Companies and individuals that help us deliver our products to you, such as suppliers, payment service providers, logistics professionals, and delivery and freight companies.
- Professional service providers who help us run our business, such as marketing companies, software vendors, consultants, and advertising partners.
- Companies approved by you, such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) and payment processors or financing providers and card issuing banks if you choose to use their services or offerings.
- Functionality cookies, which allow you to navigate the site and use our features.
- Analytics cookies, which allow us to measure, analyze and understand how our customers use the Site and to identify ways to improve both its functionality and your shopping experience. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us evaluate your use of the Site, to compile reports on website activity, and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses information from sites or apps that use our services” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
- Customer preference cookies, which help us remember your preferences (like your language or location) and make your experience more personalized to you.
- it does not accept new cookies
- it informs you about new cookies, or
- it deletes all already received cookies. By deleting or disabling future cookies, your user experience may be affected, and you might not be able to take advantage of certain functions of our Site (such as storing items in your Cart between visits, customizing your website experience, and making marketing messages more relevant).
We also use web beacons to help us identify your computer and evaluate user behavior, such as reactions to promotions. Web beacons are small GIF files that can be embedded in other graphics, emails, or similar. To prevent web beacons on our site, you can use tools such as AdBlock Plus. To prevent web beacons in emails, please set your mail program so that no HTML is displayed in messages.
Direct Marketing and Behavioral Advertising
We may directly send you marketing communications and materials by email, postal mail, and other channels to keep you informed of new products, promotions, and to provide other information we think may be of interest to you. You can stop receiving direct marketing messages from us at any time by clicking any “unsubscribe” link in any marketing message you receive from us. Please note that it may take up to 48 hours to process your request and update our systems. Note that if you request that we stop sending you marketing messages, we will continue to send you administrative and service communications (such as order updates and other important or transactional information).
Please note that if you use more than one name or email address when communicating with Byft.store or using the Site, you may continue to receive communications from us to any name or email address not specified in you opt-out request.
Blogs, Reviews and Forums
The Service also may from time to time offer publicly-accessible blogs, reviews, or forums. Any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your information from blogs, customer reviews or forums, please contact us here. Please note that in some cases we may be unable to remove your information.
Our Security Measures
The security of your information is important to us. We use appropriate technical and organizational safeguards to protect your information from unauthorized use, disclosure, and loss. Encryption technology, including current industry-standard encryption protocols, is used to protect personal information in certain areas of our websites during transmission across the Internet. We use a PCI-compliant payment service provider over a secured network. If you have questions about the security of your information, please contact us here.
We encourage you to take reasonable measures to protect your password and your computer to prevent unauthorized access to your account. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window if you are using a shared computer in a public place such as a library or an Internet cafe.
We retain your personal information in accordance with appliable laws, for a period no longer than is required for the purpose for which it was collected or as required under any applicable law. However, we may retain data related to you if we believe it may be necessary to prevent fraud or future abuse or if required by law or for other legitimate purposes. We may continue to retain your data in anonymized form for analytical and research purposes.